3/16- I.S. day- NO SCHOOL
3/18- 2:00pm Freestyle ski presentation at OVL- CANCELLED
4/13-16 NO SCHOOl- spring break
4/30- Squaw trash clean up day 1:30
5/7- Creekside Earth Day 1:30-2:30
5/16- annual PTO GALA
6/3- 10:30-12:00 all school talent show (auditions required)
6/3- 12:15-1:00 Parent volunteer appreciation tea
6/10- K last day recognition celebration
6/11- 11:30 -12:30 Last day of school carnival and family tailgate party
Please call school or email me by 9:00am if your child will be unexpectedly missing school that day.
Please bring folders to school on Monday with your child's I.S. and be sure to take them home on Thursday. If your child leaves early for skiing, grab their folder and poetry binder.
Independent Study for Friday, March 13th - if you are not including all work in your child's folder, please write me a note about what he/she did. Thanks!
- Read to your child
- Show your parents how to use a number bond
- What is the weather like today? Draw a picture and write about it.
- Make a poster to hang up at school about washing your hands, covering your mouth when you cough or not touching your face. Help keep everyone healthy!
- Write about what you would do if you found a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.
- read your poetry binder
- Play outside
- Play a card or board game.
- Practice counting to 100
- Do a chore to help someone
- Practice heart words (words we learn "by heart" also known as "sight words" because students should know them by sight w/o needing to sound out). a, the, love, see, my, like, can, by, to, and, my, is, cat, dog, we, house, yes, no, be, is, go, it, have, end, by, because, this, from, get, are, in, stop, going, today, they, big, little, am, for, with, are
- Lots of ideas for I.S. on the website