Please check everyday that your child has all the appropriate winter clothes and accessories to stay warm and dry while playing in the snow. There is no inside option unless we are all inside due to rain and I want everyone to have fun!
If your child doesn't know all the heart words please help them with flashcards, concentration games, building them, writing with fun materials, etc.. as this helps with reading and writing fluency.
2/14 Valentine Tea Party 11:45
I.S. for Friday Jan. 26th. There are no enrichment classes in the winter so students will need to turn in a list of work done as well as written work. This should be about 3 hours of work total.
- Do an iReady Math lesson
- Ask your child about The Snowy Day, by Ezra Jack Keats. What are some things that the boy did in the snow?
- Write an opinion paper about Kiwis. I like/don't like kiwis because... and illustrate with a picture of a kiwi cut open.
- Tell someone at home some of the vitamins that kiwis have and what they do for your body.
- Write a story about a snowman
- Practice signing letters a-z using the signing video if needed. Sign your heart words.
- Work on class Valentines: Asha, Ava, Cadence, Evy, Juniper C, Juniper W. Piper, Sofia, Sage, Bay, Mason, Zephyr, Maverick, Kellan, Christopher,
- Go through the work in your child's folder
- Read to your child at least 20 minutes
- practice reading/writing heart words: I, see, can, a, the, have, my, and, cat, dog, house, we, yes, no, to, is, it, love, by, because, look, book, from, this, go, get, thank, dear, going, today, they, went