12/21 Holidays around the world 10:30-11:30 on campus
12/21 Polar Express pajama party 1:30
12/25-Jan 5 Winter break
1/8 Back to school!
I.S. for Friday Dec.15 -If your child is attending enrichment classes then that will meet their I.S. requirements with the addition of the following activities:
- Do an iReady Math lesson
- Practice signing letters a-z using the signing video if needed. Sign your heart words.
- Make a holiday card for someone and send it to them
- Go through the work in your child's folder
- Read to your child at least 20 minutes
- Ask your child about The Gingerbread Man. What was his problem and how could he have solved it differently? How did the fox trick him?
- Ask your child to tell you some facts about bears. Write and illustrate a fact.
- practice reading/writing heart words: I, see, can, a, the, have, my, and, cat, dog, house, we, yes, no, to, is, it, love, by, because, look, book, from, this, go, get