Thank you to Emily for teaching us yoga this week and to all the parents who were able to come in to help.
9/20-10/4-Charleston Wrap fundraiser (packet in your child's folder)
10/5- RRR assembly in the quad 8:35 Please be on time if possible
10/23-10/27- Conference week 12:15 dismissal
I.S. for Friday Sept.29 -If your child is attending enrichment classes then that will meet their I.S. requirements with the addition of the following activities:
- Practice writing your name using the name ticket book in your folder
- Practice signing letters a-z using the signing video if needed.
- Read any books in your child's folder
- Read to your child at least 20 minutes
- Ask your child to tell you about Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse. We read this book many times this week and discussed how the character changed from the beginning of the book to the middle and why she was angry with her teacher and then why she wanted him to forgive her.
- practice reading/writing heart words: I, see, can, a, the, have