The farm trip was a great success and we lucked out with the weather. Thank you to all the parents who took the time to drive us down and hang out. We made butter and planted pumpkin seeds.
A huge shout out to Mark Meyer for fixing our puppet theater!
- May 17th- KidZone!!! 9:30-12:30, need drivers please.
- May 31st- library and farmer's market trip on TART (need parents to meet at Common's Beach)
- May 31st- Souperbowl potluck at OVL 3:00.
- May 31st- Open House 5:30-6:30
- Do an iReady Math lesson
- Make a flap book giving clues about different oviparous animals and asking the question, "what is it?"
- Ask your child to tell you why insects are/aren't good for the environment.
- Write about the jobs that insects do and illustrate.
- Practice counting to 100 by 1's and 10's (2's and 5's if your child wants a challenge)
- Ask your child about Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus. Ask them about a time that they tried to persuade someone to let them do something.
- Practice signing letters a-z using the signing video if needed. Sign your heart words.
- Read to your child at least 20 minutes
- practice reading/writing heart words: I, see, can, a, the, have, my, and, cat, dog, house, we, yes, no, to, is, it, love, by, because, look, book, from, this, go, get, thank, dear, going, today, they, went, will, as, am, play, are, was, come, said, at, with, you, his, end, on, boy, girl, if, happy, be, favorite, how, when, black, blue, was, what